Exploring the 2019 Kia Optima Gas Mileage Ratings
If you’ve been looking for the perfect new sedan, you’re sure to be excited by the 2019 Kia Optima gas mileage figures! All three of the available engines deliver impressive fuel economy, but what if you want to maximize the Kia Optima mpg on the roads near New Rochelle? Upgrade with the available 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine! With this small-but-mighty setup, you’ll enjoy EPA-estimated figures of 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.
Kia Optima MPG by Engine
The 2019 Kia Optima starts at $22,990 MSRP. Even if you opt for the base trim, you’re sure to be impressed by the Kia Optima MPG. However, with three compelling options to choose from, you’ll definitely want to see what each can do!
- With the 2.4-Liter 4-Cylinder Engine, your Kia Optima gas mileage will come in at 24 mpg city, 33 mpg highway. This engine is available on both the LX and S trim levels.
- The 2.0-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine has been included with the sporty Optima SX. Here, the Kia Optima gas mileage reaches 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- At the top of the range in the EX trim, we find the 1.6-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine. Choose this model to enjoy up to 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.
Features to Maximize Your Kia Optima Gas Mileage
Although the engine you choose is one of the most important fuel-saving features in your vehicle, it’s not the only component that has a major impact on your Kia Optima gas mileage.
If you really want to understand the Optima performance specs, you’ll need to take a look at each of the following features, too:
- Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) allows the Kia Optima to continually adjust the behavior of its engine. Optimized valve behavior leads to better fuel economy in the city, on the highway, or anywhere else for that matter!
- With the available 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission, you’ll enjoy superior performance. A second clutch allows for smoother, more efficient shifting on the roads near Yonkers and Greenwich.
- Front-wheel drive provides power that you can depend on, without burning up excess fuel in the process. Although we understand why AWD is desirable, these systems do tend to lower efficiency.
For an even better understanding of what sets this sedan apart, compare the Kia Optima vs. Hyundai Sonata.
Test Out the Kia Optima Gas Mileage for Yourself!
When you drive with the 2019 Kia Optima fuel economy on your side, you’ll save money on every trip! Don’t wait to explore our new Kia Optima lease and finance offers, and start browsing our new Kia Optima inventory today. Then, just schedule your test drive in White Plains. We know you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel.
More Kia Model Features
If you’ve been looking for the perfect new sedan, you’re sure to be excited by the 2019 Kia Optima gas mileage figures! All three of the available engines deliver impressive fuel economy, but what if you want to maximize the Kia Optima mpg on the roads near New Rochelle? Upgrade with the available 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder…
The 2019 Kia Sorento is one of the most powerful SUVs on the market, and New Rochelle drivers are heading to Northeast Kia to take their towing game to the next level. You can select which Kia Sorento package, engine configuration, and drivetrain fit your lifestyle. Learn more about the Kia Sorento towing capacity today! 2019 Sorento…